We Want To Be Your Immigration Law Firm
- We represent employers and immigrants who demand excellence in legal services
- We offer the highest level of professional support to reach your immigration goal
- You will always have an accessible and experienced attorney working on your legal matter
Winnipeg Immigration Lawyer Vanessa Routley
Law Office of Vanessa Routley was founded by Vanessa Routley, a corporate immigration lawyer with years of experience in visa and residency matters. Ms. Routley is a regular contributor to national and international newspapers on immigration issues. She was called to the Bar in the Province of Ontario in 2011 with a license to practice in both the Province of Ontario and the Province of Manitoba.
Ms. Routley is a proponent of the fair and ethical treatment of foreign workers. Through her legal expertise, she has helped many organizations solve staffing shortages by procuring work permits and residency status for foreign workers.
Years of Experience & Success
- Almost a decade of Immigration Law experience, with hundreds of approved cases to date
- Extensive experience in obtaining work permits for start-up companies and Canada investment visas
- We have rehabilitated many failed visa applications and obtained approvals for clients who were previously refused
Only a licensed attorney can give you expert advice. We're real lawyers, and we get results every day - for clients just like you!
See What our Clients have to say
- At Law Office of Vanessa Routley, every application prepared by our firm meets an expert level of quality. We have perfected our strategy and approach through thousands of successful cases.
- Our lawyers are always accessible and we even provide clients with their lawyer’s cell phone number in case of emergencies during travel.
- Every single application we work on is prepared by an experienced attorney with hundreds of prior visa approvals. Your immigration matter will never be handed off to a secretary, assistant, consultant or paralegal.
- Your immigration lawyer will have a proven track record of satisfied clients, and many referrals to prove it.
- From the very first phone call, your case strategy will be determined by a licensed immigration lawyer, and the same lawyer will have carriage of your case from beginning to end.
Satisfied Clients & LMIA Success Stories