Film & Tv Production

Film & TV Work Permits for Canada

If you’re getting ready to shoot a film or tv project in Canada, your team is probably wondering if you need work permits.

You may have done your own research, and found conflicting information about what’s required to enter Canada with your film equipment. Or, you may be one of the many people who never research work permits, and visit this web page while being detained by the Canadian Border Security Agency.

Whether you are an actor, model, producer, agent, or production crew, this page will offer helpful information on working in Canada. Our law firm has almost a decade of experience helping film crews and actors enter Canada, and we can help you too!


Film & TV Work Permits for Canada

Call Now To Talk To An Experienced Lawyer

Phone lines are open 8am-9pm CST 
Experienced Immigration Professionals Are Standing By NOW!

Call For Immigration Help Book An Appointment